Slican MobilePhone is solution for:
- everyone who suffers from lack of communication during the movement of the halls, warehouses, etc. and not have a DECT system – GSM can operate as an element of companies network
- mobile workers – whether working outside the office occasionally or sales representatives who work regularly out of offices – GSM phones may be parallel phones “working” at a time when employees are out of office just as stationary, standing phones on the desk
- companies working in the “home working” way – any home phone can be an element of companies MobilePhone service network.
Slican MobilePhone service requires:
- MAC-6400, IPL-256, IPM-032, IPU-14, IPS-08, CCT-1668/IP or CXS-0424
- define of “basic phone” and “parallel phone”
- purchase of a license
- activation by the PBX administrator – only authorized users (PBX extensions) can use the service
- identify the external numbers – fixed or mobile – working within the Slican MobilePhone service
- activate and disable by the employee / person authorized to use Slican MobilePhone (entering the PIN code).