Slican UTS Splitter
Splitter Slican UTS is installation equipment designed to distribute telephone lines in buildings with the use of internal structural network (UTP) without the need for intervention in pathpanele and socket.
- Splitter UTS-4T “spread” 4 handsets on a single UTP cable. Includes 1 x RJ45 and RJ11 4 socket. Dedicated to “multiplied” slots in Slican IPL-256 / IPM-032 servers is used only at the end of the network, where are connected phones. If you use another supplier PBX, it is necessary to use Slican Splitter symmetrically on both ends of the network (UTP).
- UTS-1C2T Splitter has two RJ45 sockets and two RJ11 sockets allowing you to connect your computer and two phones. Must be used on both sides of the network (in the server and on the side of the end).
How use Slican UTS Splitter?
- UTS-4T Splitter: Using structural network (all pairs of conductors Stranded UTP) to install four telephone extensions.
- UTS-1C2T Splitter: Use of a structured network (unused wire pairs Stranded UTP) to install two phones and a single Ethernet connection.
- UTS-1C2T Splitter: Use of a structured network (unused wire pairs Stranded UTP) to install two phones and a single Ethernet connection with local POE.
- UTS-4T Splitter: Use of multiple ports for Slican IPL-256 and IPM-032 servers.