- The Slican MessengerCTI application (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”) is installed on mobile devices, in particular on mobile phones and tablets, after prior downloading of the Application by the user via the Play Store (Android).
- Using the Application requires a mobile device with the Android system and an Internet connection in the form of an enabled data transmission package or an enabled WI-FI connection.
- Using the Application does not require providing any personal data. The Application does not store any personal data that could enable a third party to identify a specific Application user.
- When using the mobile application, data related to the functionality of the application are collected, e.g. content of chat messages, call history, photos and files sent in the application. The app may also ask for access permissions on your mobile device, including:
– access to the camera (CAMERA) – used when sending photos in chat messages
– access to the telephone (PHONE) – used during voice calls with the “GSM” mode enabled in the application
– access to files and multimedia – used when sending files from the mobile device memory in chat messages
– location access – used in the tracking function, enabled with the User’s consent
– permission to run in the background – some important functions of the application require permission to run in the background
– display on the lock screen – used to display the notification of a new message and a new conversation on the lock screen of the phone
– displaying pop-up windows while working in the background – used to present an incoming call
- Location data in the background. The user’s location data is securely transferred to the server to which the application is connected. This data is not transferred to third parties and is used only for the ongoing implementation of the tracking function in the application. In order for the tracking function to work, the Application User must consent to tracking each time, and may withdraw this consent at any time. The user is also clearly notified of how long the tracking will last, and the tracking information is permanently and clearly visible on the phone.
- Communication with Google Services (Google Play Services) – is used for the correct operation of geolocation, Google Analytics services and the possibility of direct communication with Google applications such as Google Maps or Gmail.
In case of additional questions regarding privacy protection, please contact us.
Slican sp. z o.o.,
- M. Konopnickiej 18,
85-124 Bydgoszcz, Poland.