The IPU-14 server as an element of an IT and telecommunication system:
IPU-14 server - integration with PC applications:
(PhoneCTI / WebCTI / XML / HOTELP/TAPI)
The latest generation Slican CTI application bundle supports team work and cooperation. This is a set of intuitive solutions to operate on PCs and smartphones. Integrates extended telephone connectivity functions with "select and click" operation.
The applications were designed based on the concept of universality and the availability of many devices. They can be implemented without the need for any additional server besides the IPx Slican series solutions.
The latest generation of Slican CTI solutions include:
- Slican PhoneCTI - an extended communication system which integrates voice communication with chat, SMS and WWW solutions. Coloured icons give the current availability status of the caller (available, busy, out of office, etc.) and enable the selection of the best method of communication. PhoneCTI enables the customer to access the company and private telephone book. They can be modified as required. The following actions can be performed from the application level: configuring transfers and notifications, listening to call records. It integrates all contacts and enables efficient, rapid communication.
- Slican WebCTI - a friendly application available through an Internet browser, allowing various phone behaviours to be defined - blocking selected calls, activation of Slican MobilePhone service and downloading sound files with recorded conversations. WebCTI informs the client about the state of the account - the costs of completed calls enables tracking of the history of all contacts in the same way as with Slican PhoneCTI. Chats, SMS, phone conversations organized in the form of a transparent history, grouped by client, date, etc. may constitute an additional element of the CRM system used by a company.
- Slican MobileCTI - a mobile version of the Slican WebCTI application, i.e. support and management of your "phone" from a mobile phone.
The open protocols used in the IPU-14 IP PBX server enable integration with CRM class programs, hotel applications or external e-mail applications. The combination of telephony with external databases enables better and more complete use of information concerning customer service. This facilitates everyday communication, supports sales processes and streamlines information flow.
IPU-14 IP PBX server with CRM - more information, better communication:
- phone calls from the level of contact data in an CRM application records can be made by clicking on a telephone number on the screen,
- viewing active phone calls within the company from a CRM application level,
- phone calls billings - cost control, possibility to assign them to a project, to costs of customer service or to other types of costs used by the specific company,
- downloading phone calls recorded in telephone exchanges and attaching them to the files of CRM contractors,
- assigning text memos or records from telephone exchanges to the client's files,
IPU-14 IP PBX server with the hotel application - streamlines the operation and management of:
- electronic locks, interphones, parking gates operated from the reception or other hotel services using phone systems
- operation of room-status: cleaned, failure, etc.
- handling mini-bars in rooms: full, to replenish, etc.
- audio surveillance and recording - audio monitoring of selected rooms
- recording - permanent or temporary recording of conversations and data about calls to and from reception
- intercom - sound and PA system - calling persons, reception announcements
TAPI - integration of the IPU-14 server with MS Outlook:
- contacts from the MS Outlook database are used directly from the mail account simply by clicking the "Make a call" window
- other applications are not required for cooperation and integration with a PC
- each incoming call results in the displaying of a contact's "business card" on the computer screen and gives immediate access to memos, mails, etc.
- when calling companies/persons from the MS Outlook contacts database you can use other functions of Microsoft applications - recording phone conversations, calls to contact groups, etc.
Advantages of networking the IPU-14 server in an IP network:
(VoIP protocols: eSSL or SIP 2.0)
creating of Slican servers network - up to 15 servers / up to 3999 subscribers (extended Slican Smart Link protocol)
logging of up to 100 VoIP operators
possibility to use up to 16 VoIP channels
possibility to network with other manufacturer's servers (SIP 2.0 protocol)
networking tandems - creating a convergent network
using server functions - Mobile Phone, CallBack, call transfer, call relay, CLIP number identification, etc.
using open CTIP protocols (cooperation with WebCTI / PhoneCTI)
use of open HOTELP protocol (enables cooperation with different hotel applications)
cooperation with IP DECT system phones
integrated Ethernet (LAN / WAN) interface for local and remote management
remote access through ISDN
voice over IP transmission
regardless of the number of linked Slican servers, they can be centrally managed by a single administrator from one work position
telecom cost reduction thanks to integration of subscribers from various locations into one network
Networking by connecting IP PBX servers of type IPU-14 to a LAN / WAN network
IPU-14 IP PBX server - as an application and protocol server
IPU-14 used as an IP PBX server for CTIP, XML, HTTP, HOTELP, TAPI and EbdRECP protocol enables integration with different applications by other manufacturers with the added value of implementation of industry software without additional investment costs associated with hardware and other equipment.
Slican company applications were designed around the concept of universality and availability from many devices. They can be implemented without the need for any additional server besides the IPx Slican class solutions. CTI Slican tools provide comprehensive communication by increasing the efficiency of a business and administration for internal communication and external PBX networks.
Reaching clients efficiently, offering effective and professional service as well as easy contact with the company have a key meaning in the operating strategy of a modern company. Good work organization is the basis for the correct operation and development of a company. It is very important for Call Centers to minimise the reaction time for incoming calls and to provide the fast resolution of the clients' issues. The IPU-14 server is the perfect choice for small companies wishing to create a Call Center.
Advantages of using the IPU-14 IP PBX server in Call Centers:
alternative for costly systems created with extended Call Centers in mind
flexible adjustment of the size of server to the individual needs of the company
possibility of integration with external, additional applications to improve the organization of the operation of the Call Center
Thanks to the integration of the IPU-14 server with Call Center applications the user achieves the following:
identification of incoming numbers and caller data before answering
quick access to information associated with the client in an ERP system
access to incoming call history to facilitate supervision of the client communication process
transparent data presentation
easy addition of new customers to the Call Center database
convenient access to billing information divided between individual consultants and customers
recording and archiving of conversations with Call Center customers
flexible integration using open protocols via external protocols in accordance with caller requirements
Advantages for Call Center solutions from the use of the IPU-14 server:
INVENIO information lines
Flexible navigation, friendly and useful to customers calling the company or clients who need to contact an office. Using a Slican INVENIO information line means that the customer does not have to listen to long announcements or music. INVENIO enables to obtain quick connection with the specific department or extension number.
the company or office staff can answer fewer calls, i.e. ignoring calls which do not require personal contact
all incoming calls will be answered
multiple incoming connections to one number can be answered
a caller may contact the operator at any time and from any level of INVENIO
INVENIO information lines enable messages to be recorded, information or music to be played for customers waiting to be put through. This might be an information bulletin about current promotions in a hotel, restaurant menu or an important announcement in an office. INVENIO information lines may be used by sales departments, such as for organizing competitions or promotional actions. INVENIO enables clients to be serviced in several languages. Selecting the language of messages may be done at the beginning of the call.
Slican infolines enable the highlighting of the most important customers by assigning them a PIN VIP, which allows priority phone calls to be made with a specific employee, i.e. "VIP customer account manager".
The IPU-14 enables you to create up to 99 different information lines and connect them together to create complex automatic address systems.
Example use of the INVENIO information line with the IPU-14 type IP PBX server:
The latest API infolines enable integration of information sent from an external database with the data recorded in the IPU-14 server. You need only a Slican IPU-14 server and a company customer database to achieve more efficient work organization. Reliable integration will enable the company to offer efficient customer service at the highest level. Calls intended for field offices will be rejected.
Example of using an API information line in a consulting company:
The quality of customer service is very important in all types of companies: small, medium-sized or large. Many companies and institutions require modern solutions which enable recording of calls and consequent management of the recordings. Slican RecordMAN is an application suite for combination with the integrated Embedded Recording system.
RecordMAN includes two applications:
RecordMAN.server - enables downloading of records from the PABX resources and making copies on the hard disk of a computer connected to the local network
RecordMAN.client - for searching for and listening to individual records. Different criteria may be used for playing and filtering the records.
The application offers high reliability, especially for companies and public institutions where all calls are recorded
RecordMAN on IPU-14 servers performs simultaneous recording of up to 8 channels
the duration of recorded calls is limited only by the capacity of the disk used for storage
guarantees extensive tools and filters for searching records
levelling of rights to download and listen to the records; password protection guarantees high security level
facilitates work; listening to the calls recorded in a specific company and multicontextual analysis enables quick reaction to signals from customers
supports the operation of government and local government administration units by recording calls in emergency notification centres, applicants' calls to offices, etc.
Using the teleconferencing function offered by the IPM-032 type IP PBX server allows you to organise work even better. Employees do not have the distraction from their work by the need to take business trips lasting several days. They simply return to their work and customers after the teleconference is over. Slican's teleconferences are an economical and optimum solution for companies.
The IPU-14 server enables you to use teleconferences for company exchange subscribers and for external numbers, including GSM and IP. Teleconferences facilitate management and information flow, which optimizes work organization. Conference solutions for up to 12 participants are available, and up to 4 simultaneous conferences are possible.
A teleconference can be set up:
using a system phone
by programming conference participants using Slican ConfigMAN
Slican teleconferences are also available in three versions:
CONFERENCE GROUPS - the optimum teleconference solution for subscribers who organize regular teleconferences with a fixed list of participants or with a rarely modified list.
CONFERENCE ROOMS - a solution for distributed organizations which need to set up ad hoc teleconferences with varied lists of participants.
PRIVATE CONFERENCES - available for all users of Slican system telephones (with the exception of CTS-102.HT). The person initiating a private teleconference automatically becomes its custodian and can invite subscribers from internal and external networks, including IP or GSM subscribers.