Reaching clients efficiently, offering effective and professional service as well as easy contact with the company have a key meaning in the operating strategy of a modern company. Good work organization is crucial for the correct operation and development of a company. It is very important for Call Centers to minimize the reaction time for incoming calls and to provide the fast solving of the clients' issues. The IPS-08 server is the perfect choice for small companies wishing to create a Call Center.
Advantages of using the IPS-08 IP PBX server in Call Centers:
- alternative for costly systems created with extended Call Centers in mind
- flexible adjustment of the size of server to the individual needs of the company
- possibility of integration with external, additional applications to improve the organization of the operation of the Call Center
Due to the integration of the IPS-08 server with Call Center applications the user achieves the following:
- identification of incoming numbers and caller data before answering
- quick access to information associated with the client in an ERP system
- access to incoming call history to facilitate supervision of the customer communication process
- clear data presentation
- easy addition of new customers to the Call Center database
- convenient access to billing information divided between individual consultants and customers
- recording and archiving of conversations with Call Center customers
- flexible integration using open protocols via external protocols in accordance with caller requirements
Advantages for Call Center solutions from the use of the IPS-08 server:
INVENIO information lines
Flexible navigation, friendly and useful to customers calling using a Slican INVENIO information line means that the customer does not have to listen to long announcements or music. INVENIO enables to obtain quick connection with the specific department or extension number.
- the company or office staff can answer fewer calls, i.e. ignoring calls which do not require personal contact
- all incoming calls will be answered
- multiple incoming connections to one number can be answered
- a caller may contact the operator at any time and from any level of INVENIO
INVENIO information lines enable messages to be recorded, information or music to be played for customers waiting to be put through. This might be an information bulletin about current promotions in a hotel, restaurant menu or an important announcement in an office. INVENIO information lines may be used by sales departments, such as for organizing competitions or promotional actions. INVENIO enables customer to be serviced in several languages. Selecting the language of messages may be done at the beginning of the call.
Slican Infolines enable the highlighting of the most important customers by assigning them as VIP, it allows priority phone calls to be made with a specific employee, i.e. "VIP customer account manager".
The IPS-08 enables you to create up to 99 different information lines and connect them together to create complex automatic announcement systems.
Example use of the INVENIO information line with the IPS-08 type IP PBX server:
The new API Infolines enable integration of information sent from an external database with the data recorded in the IPS-08 server. You need only a Slican IPS-08 server and a company customer database to achieve more efficient work organization. Reliable integration will enable the company to offer efficient customer service at the highest level. Calls intended for field offices will be rejected.
Example of using an API information line in a consulting company:
Using the teleconferencing function offered by the IPS-08 type IP PBX server allows you to organize work even better. Employees do not have the distraction from their work by the need to take business trips lasting several days. They simply return to their work and customers after the teleconference is over. Slican's teleconferences are an economical and optimum solution for companies.
The IPS-08 server enables you to use teleconferences for company subscribers and for external numbers, including GSM and IP. Teleconferences facilitate management and information flow, which optimizes work organization. Conference solutions for up to 12 participants are available, and up to 4 simultaneous conferences are possible.
A teleconference can be set up:
- using a system phone
- by programming conference participants using Slican ConfigMAN
- Slican teleconferences are also available in three versions:
CONFERENCE GROUPS - the optimum teleconference solution for subscribers who organize regular teleconferences with a fixed list of participants or with a rarely modified list.
CONFERENCE ROOMS - a solution for distributed organizations which need to set up ad hoc teleconferences with varied lists of participants.
PRIVATE CONFERENCES - available for all users of Slican system telephones (with the exception of CTS-102.HT). The person initiating a private teleconference automatically becomes its custodian and can invite subscribers from internal and external networks, including IP or GSM subscribers.