The new series of Slican DPH PBX doorphones is designed for installation in locations where installation of equipment required pursuing a wide range of services. Its functionality goes beyond the typical functions of PBX doorphone, restricting access only to the buildings / sites for people from outside. They can be used in office buildings, factories, car parks or even at home - wherever you can connect to any Slican PBX. Provide above all a comfortable service and convenient installation and service.
Features and functionality of Slican DPH PBX doorphone:
- available in one-button, two-button and sixteen-button version with key reader or without it
- possible installation over plaster and under plaster or on the fence, and NEW! with black plexi cover frame (to inside under plaster installation)
- readable backllight display with a presentation of names and numbers (only on models with the keyboard)
- variable font size on the display - presentation of long names and descriptions (only on models with the keyboard)
- 10 programmable buttons - short numbers (only on models with the keyboard)
- convenient user menu - change the PIN, the addition or removal of the RFID card using the DPH keyboard (only on models with the keyboard)
- ability to assign to the button any number up to 16 digits (only on models with one or two buttons)
- supports up to 500 users
- access using PIN code, RFID cards or pendants
- the ability to add, delete individual users (PINs, pendants, cards)
- available to print legible and aesthetic descriptions of DPH buttons using application from Slican web page
- 2 outputs control - electric lock (eg., gate) and automation (eg. gate opening)
- ability to chose action while PIN entering - such as PIN and pressing the "1" gives the signal for the door opening, and PIN and press "2" signal to the gate opening
- possible to connect a call between phone to DPH and from DPH to a specified phone
- possible opening of the gate or door during a call (person entering does not results DPH/phone call interruption). There is ability to change those settings - each opening will result call finishing.
- controlled talk time - the connection is finished after 3 minutes
- detecting a busy signal - doorphone finishes calling in case of busy line
- "Isolated" phone line - high quality sound, no noise and the optimum volume level
- tool for administrator – DPH programming using DTMF tones, and based on the settings saved by the administrator on a USB external drive for each of the DPH – settings backup (in future USB input)
- DPH menu is available in Polish, English, Italian
- works with all Slican PBX.